PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls! Prompt please! The Test has shown two strias, a delay 1 day...

Lena
05.07.2004, 14:38
Little girls! Prompt please! The Test has shown two strias, a delay 1 day, but the stomach or belly (as if now will begin monthly) aches a bit. And still I heard, what these tests two strias before " critical days " sometimes show? Simply it would not be desirable to be under a delusion (though we with the husband very much would like)!

Alain
07.07.2004, 15:05
Tests in general sometimes are mistaken. So will have to have patience to wait and more. to. Happens, as the stomach or belly aches a bit at pregnancy, and there is also a delay in 2 weeks. It is better to repeat the test hardly later.

vika
11.07.2004, 06:35
I was hurted or was ill;was sick too with a stomach or belly as usually. But it has appeared that we wait for the kid! (though the test showed 1 stria at a delay 3 days) success!!!!!

Lena
11.07.2004, 20:16
I was hurted or was ill;was sick too with a bottom, as before monthly. But monthly do not send or have come. I have made the test and he has shown, that I the pregnant woman. First two weeks proceeded pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly and gave to legs or foots. I too was frightened, that something not so. But soon it has passed or has taken place.

Creambird
13.07.2004, 23:05
False positive results of tests on HGCH are extremely rare.