PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me to you very much seryoznyj a question. To me of 19 years, and already postav...

The anonym
06.07.2004, 20:22
Hello! At me to you very much seryoznyj a question. To me 19 years, and have already put an endometriosis and greater or big erosion shejki uteruses. I do not know, that to me to do or make. I already so much money have spent for all these analyses, and the organism has started to not accept antibiotics. Recently have found out Enterococci. That to me to do or make, posovotujte please.

Malanova T.B.
07.07.2004, 02:55
1. The diagnosis of an endometriosis is put to you at a laparoscopy??? On US??? Or it is simple at survey and under complaints??? 2. Why "erosion" treat antibiotics??? Unfortunately, discrepancies of diagnoses and appointed or nominated treatment. Call to me, if you in Moscow - 438 23 44 or 8 903 626 96 16

TANJA
10.07.2004, 04:56
Thanks for the answer, the diagnosis have put me on US all over again for 22 day, and then for 8 day. Erosion to me did not treat, t. To. Except for it or her it is a lot of problems. Pains in the bottom of a stomach or belly, the truth 26 day have now begun.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 21:54
Also there is nothing to wind itself. At you while nothing is clear, also, as not clearly, on what you of money have spent, why drank or saw antibiotics why erosion is not treated.