PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Already during long time (about 5 years) disturb vydeleni...

Ksjusha
12.07.2004, 17:08
Hello!
Already during long time (about 5 years) disturb allocation. It was surveyed at genikologa, has passed or has taken place about 5 courses of every possible treatments under different schemes or plans. For this time has drunk a large dose of any antibiotics, while eventually in institute it or him. Korolenko has not made analyses, and they have shown, that at me anything is not present (before was treated in Medinkure - constantly something found)! And allocation on former disturb - plentiful and white. A problem in that. That I have an extensive erosion which cannot to start be treated, the reason of the raised or increased number of leucocytes in a smear will not be eliminated or erased;removed yet. I any more do not know what to do or make.
At me such question: whether can the reason vydeleny in my case to be a thrush (because I do not remember that to me did or made the analysis on it or her, at once did or made analyses on urogenital infections); I have drunk so much antibiotics, and as I understand, during treatment business did not reach restoration of flora of a vagina as the repeated analysis after a course of antibiotics showed bad result and anew appointed or nominated antibiotics. And I am am disturbed very much with presence of erosion, by the way, whether she can cause vydeleny? Thanks for attention.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.07.2004, 21:24
The reason such vydeleny can be erosion and at erosion there can be a candidiasis. Therefore sanation without antibiotics + treatment of erosion is shown.