PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, whether probably to pass or take place antenatal observation in Moscow, if I p...

Nastja
12.07.2004, 06:00
Hello, whether probably to pass or take place antenatal observation in Moscow if I am registered in the Moscow area, and I live at the husband in Moscow.
At me negative rezus-the factor (at the husband - positive), the first pregnancy was extrauterine; whether complications are possible or probable.

Olja
13.07.2004, 19:53
.. .konechno can....:)
Take the passport of the husband with a registration and go to female consultation regional (in Moscow)..... Directly to the manager... .i all... You put on the account without any problems.
And if you have not registered marriage or spoilage, husband (in sense... The civil husband) take, together with its or his passport, with itself in female consultation and there the husband personally managing speaks, that you its or his civil wife and live with it or him on takomu-that to the address (and the passport with a registration show)... .i too all without problems..... THEY are obliged TO PUT YOU ON the ACCOUNT In ZHK...