PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! My name is Olga, me of 26 years. I ask you calm me!!!!..

ZOLGA
11.07.2004, 14:45
Good afternoon! My name is Olga, me of 26 years. I ask you calm me!!!! At me pregnancy of 23 weeks. Pregnancy very long-awaited. US has shown a floor of the boy. Under indications of US the child develops normally as doctors - the child good are expressed. But there is one but..., at my kid have diagnosed - link sided pielektazija a fetus up to 10 mm without change of structure or frame of a kidney. Doctors were divided or ed undresswere in opinions: one consider or count, that it is necessary chtoto to solve after a birth of the kid, another sends me on amniatsentez - speaks we shall find out from whom to you it has passed by right of succession. I very much wish to give birth it or this rebenkab I already to it or him I like. Simply I very much am afraid that to him nebylo very painfully. Tell or say in what is it can pour out in the future to my kid? Whether this pathology can affect or influence other organs of the child?

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 18:12
To you nuzhnotolko observation. After sorts or labors will be reshatetu a situation. And now anything to do or make it is not necessary, only to observe. It can be temporary.