PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls share experience at whom in the first trimester there was a cystitis as treated...

Katya
10.07.2004, 09:46
Girls share experience at whom in the first trimester there was a cystitis as treated what consequences can be. Can at whom friends gave birth or travailled with such diagnosis, as to them detki, zdorovenkie. Whether tell or say can cause or call a cystitis in the first trimester developmental anomalies of a fetus. Whether it is possible to cure a cystitis at an early stage by means of grassy collectings, morsom with a cranberry. Do not leave without the answer, I beg.

masha
11.07.2004, 05:55
Katya, in this forum very much often was discussed a problem of treatment of a cystitis, look through a forum. From myself I shall add, that the best variant will be internal consultation of the gynecologist and selection of individual treatment. Personally the cystitis has overcome me too on early term, I spent regular podmyvanija a solution of a camomile and alternated or interleaved to a soda solution, sometimes recommend trays or basins, but some gynecologists against, t. To. In such position any infection from the proctal or anal channel can easily get into a vagina. Besides specified above I drank nastoj from broth of cowberry leaves and also accepted Phytolysinum, often is in that case appointed or nominated Kanefron. And it is important to not overcool, not is salty, fat, a spicy food. Morsy cranberry and cowberry also will not prevent. Success.

Natali
13.07.2004, 15:49
By the way according to or agree with Mashenkoj, Kanefron-N - good tablets, here they also have rescueed or saved me (they on all vegetative) Success