PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Your help is very necessary! The matter is that I recently zas...

Eva
13.07.2004, 07:20
Hello the doctor! Your help is very necessary! The matter is that I recently was chilled also the gynecologist have registered to me nyxes (Diclofenac and vitamin B6), pricked them 10 days. Now at me a delay about one week. Sexual contacts were 3 times for all tsmkl, were protected by suppositories the Oval. Did or made 2 times the test, result negative. Have appeared any white allocation.
Today was at the gynecologist, the doctor me at all has not examined and has told or said, that a delay most likely on a background of nyxes. Also has told or said, that on karjny a case if monthly will not come in the near future, it is possible to have a drink tablets which will cause or call them.
The question at me to you is those: 1. Whether there are such tablets what probability of that they will help or assist and as they are called. 2. Whether the truth a delay after these nyxes is possible or probable. 3. White allocation usually happen before a menses or can be and at pregnancy?
The doctor, respond please, to me it is very important. Could not ask all this the doctor, t. To. Was afraid also of time was not. .vot so: (
In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 15:30
1. I doubt, that you had an inflammation of appendages as the appointed or nominated treatment is not antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory. 2. Nyxes of vitamin 6 cannot cause or call I shall detain a menses. 3. Before to begin hormonal therapy (and toko hormones it is possible to cause or call a menses at a delay), it is necessary to make US, whether there is no there a pregnancy. 4. Allocation always is on a cycle and what at you I do not know.