PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I accepted Jasmin (to destination the American gynecologist, d...

Liana
09.07.2004, 06:14
Hello! I accepted Jasmin (to destination the American gynecologist, prior to the beginning of reception of a preparation at me were very morbid monthly and a short cycle 21 day) within a year, but one month ago has decided to suspend reception, t. To. libido has decreased up to that sex attitudes or relations with the husband became practically impossible iz-that I have ceased to test in general any desire. My question consists in the following: such influence render all OK or it is my specific reaction to the given preparation? What OK could approach or suit me?

Shishkanova O.L.
11.07.2004, 16:48
At many women on a background of reception OK the sexual inclination (the nature difficultly to deceive) decreases. The specified preparation jasmin single-phase (in Russia it is not registered)? In single-phase preparations all tablets identical. Exist three-phase OK which provide cyclic changes of a mucous uterus. But to tell or say tochno-reaction it on the given preparation or in general on all OK in advance it is impossible.

child
13.07.2004, 14:37
In Russia this preparation is called JArina, I am in the Emirates here again he called Yasmin