PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 33 years, did not give birth or travail, 1 abortion. The gynecologist in ZHK has told or said, that 1 e labors in 33...

Alla
09.07.2004, 03:07
To me 33 years, did not give birth or travail, 1 abortion. The gynecologist in ZHK has told or said, that 1 e labors in 33 years late. What will you advise?

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.07.2004, 19:02
To give birth or travail, and anything it not late, the most important that you wanted.

Katya
11.07.2004, 11:11
Allochka, dopolnenitse - and the gynecologist of it or this to send far away (I hope, necessary words you know all:). G-n the mains-operated administrator! You can remove my report, but me simply angrily grasps from similar statements of our doctors. Sofi Loren if it is interesting, too to the first child has given birth in 33 years (how much at it or her before this successful attempt was abortions to count it is impossible)! Look for the PRESENT or TRUE doctor (if you moskvichka, I I can recommend the center on Sevastopol) - and all will be good! I congratulate on expectation of addition of family! Katya

Yana
12.07.2004, 10:39
To me of 45 years. Has made abortion. The doctor has convinced, that old, that children adults. As I regret, that have allowed itself to persuade!!! Give birth or travail, you are still young!

Lydia
13.07.2004, 14:32
I have given birth to the first in 35 years. Doctors dissuaded all, spoke and that old for the first sorts or labors and that there will be strong complications (at me sick kidneys), that I can remain the cripple for all remained life....... Spoke, that it is necessary to lay all 9 months. But I all pregnancy went on job, did not pay attention to malaises. Unique failure in an organism has occured or happened in 8 months - it was necessary to make cesarean. The child was born healthy and I am simply happy, that he at me is!!!!!