PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two times it was treated for chlamydias. In 2000 there was an abortion on term 10 11 nede...

Svetlana
12.07.2004, 09:15
Two times it was treated for chlamydias. In 2000 there was an abortion on term of 10 11 weeks. Ureaplasmas never earlier were allocated (handed over smears). After an abortion were treated with the husband sumamedom. In 2002 on term of 34 weeks of pregnancy of a ureaplasma were allocated, but they are steady against erythromycin. The blood on antibodies has handed over, but the analysis will be ready neskoro (I am afraid, that an erypsipelas is faster, than I shall receive result). What to me to do or make? To treat to me of my ureaplasmas or let live? How it can be reflected in the child at a natural delivery and at kesareve section? Thanks for the information.

Svetlana
13.07.2004, 13:31
The dear doctor! Many thanks that have not considered necessary to answer my question and by that have helped or assisted to understand that in a province there are more competent doctors. I think what very silly every day to look on this site and to read, as well as to that you recommend to treat ANY BURNING SENSATIONS And ALLOCATION With the UNPLEASANT SMELL (though everyone know, that for the beginning it is just necessary to hand over analyses to find out what is it), therefore, as the person fairly clever, I say goodbye to you and with this site.