PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, pozhalujta, genekolog has diagnosed vospolenie predatkov and prop...

anjuta, 28 years
10.07.2004, 20:09
Tell or Say, pozhalujta, genekolog has diagnosed vospolenie predatkov and has registered antibiotics. I have not risked to accept this preparation and used within a week of a suppository with krasavkoj, pains completely have disappeared. Whether it is necessary to go to the doctor or absence bolezn. Sensations means the termination or discontinuance of illness or disease. Thankful in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.07.2004, 05:27
ABSENCE be ill or sick n e ozachaet absence of illness or disease - simply you have removed or have taken off a pain, and the inflammation remains. I would recommend to visit or attend nevertheless the doctor and to solve the problem on treatment.

JUlja
13.07.2004, 12:42
In me have found out a hemophilic rod and vospolenie left jaicheika. Have appointed or nominated Nistatinum, Trichopolum, sprentsivanie peroxide of Hydrogenium, a suppository ginalgin, tsefekon. I am am confused with such abundance preporatov. Whether there is an alternative treatment and what such a hemophilic rod?