PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The extremity or end 11 oh nedelki. In last reception in ZHK, having weighed me on weights or balances, the doctor...

Swan
10.07.2004, 10:37
The extremity or end 11 oh nedelki. In last reception in ZHK, having weighed me on weights or balances, the doctor has told or said, that I grow thin (at me a toxicosis, but not so strong, in the mornings a nausea, in the evenings periodically a vomiting). Loss in weight nearby 3 h kg. Have told or said to hand over the analysis wet on an acetone and to lay down in hospital. The girlfriend (she the physician, but not the gynecologist, and the endocrinologist, and itself has given birth to half a year back) has been surprised, that me have directed on "acetone". This suspicion on a diabetes mellitis, and Saccharum under the analysis of a blood at me in norm or rate, and in general all analyses good. And more in me have found out gardnerelez, the doctor has told or said, it or him to not treat while, now it is impossible. In the mornings is not strong allocation of white color, without a smell, a daily lining to not manage. It from gardnereleza or is usual allocation at pregnancy? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 12:10
1. Your girlfriend badly studied in institute. The doctor you has correctly directed on research. 2. Follow references of the doctor.