PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether the risk of offensive or approach of pregnancy in such situation is great: I prini...

Linda
08.07.2004, 19:04
Tell or Say, whether the risk of offensive or approach of pregnancy in such situation is great:
I accept " Diane-35 ". For 18 day of reception t. e 22 day of a cycle I have forgotten to accept a tablet and have drunk it or her at 13 o'clock later. Sledushchie a tablet has drunk in time. Today last from this packing. Was engaged in sex for 24 day of a cycle and 11 d. ts.

Pasenjuk A.M.
10.07.2004, 06:59
Very minimal

Linda
11.07.2004, 22:55
Tell or Say, and whether it is possible gde-to esteem in detail that about the mechanism of action " Diane-35 " and in general the COOK? The basic moments I, koneshno, know:
1 change of cervical slime
2 endometry uteruses it is not prepared to implantitsii
3 detention of an ovulation
And more in detail it is possible? On how much she is late? Whether there Are and with the COOK " dangerous days "? How to reduce an opportunity of pregnancy to a minimum, except for regular reception of tablets:-)?
Excuse for meticulousness - I the student medinstituta:-)

Linda
13.07.2004, 12:06
Tell or Say, and whether it is possible gde-to esteem in detail that about the mechanism of action " Diane-35 " and in general the COOK? The basic moments I, koneshno, know:
1 change of cervical slime
2 endometry uteruses it is not prepared to implantitsii
3 detention of an ovulation
And more in detail it is possible? On how much she is late? Whether there Are and with the COOK " dangerous days "? How to reduce an opportunity of pregnancy to a minimum, except for regular reception of tablets:-)?
Excuse for meticulousness - I the student medinstituta:-)