PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me such problem: to Me of 30 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions not...

Tina
10.07.2004, 23:48
The dear doctor!
At me such problem: to Me of 30 years, did not give birth or travail, abortions were not, a sexual life off and on. The last month metsjachnye have come or stepped 12 ogo June (a cycle usually from 30 up to 37, in rare or infrequent cases till 40 days), every month it is stable. This time a delay here 42 day. Usually before monthly hurts and the breast noet a bottom of a stomach or belly grows heavy. On 30 put a breast began to hurt or be ill;be sick, tazovaja the area has become heavy, but not as is usual, to pair or steam few times were insignificant vudelenija (drops of beige color without a special smell). The basal temperature last 10 days 37 37.2.10 ogo July was communication or connection. The chemist's test has given negative result. Yesterday and today again slegda noet a bottom of a stomach or belly, a breast - former bulked up. Tell or say please than such delay (though a cycle long enough, but such delay last 4 years at me was not) can be caused. One more detail, next day after contact at me labiums were weather-beaten, till now does not pass or take place and there was an itch in a vagina, has run to the doctor, has handed over a smear, have found out nothing, have told or said, that at me kokovaja flora, an insignificant avitaminosis of a vagina and that it is necessary to live a regular sexual life. The itch has passed or has taken place in three days. As all these phenomena for me are unusual, I ask to draw any conclusion. And more I read, what up to menses BT dolzha spast, but she derzhitsja at negative rezulatate the test or dough, why? The inflammation (though on what except for the aforesaid I do not complain and nikaky signs were not) Can at me? And it can an endometriosis?

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 10:39
By data of rectal temperature, it is possible to think of pregnancy or a high-grade second phase. Make US and all at once will clear up.