PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks, that us advise!!! Tell or Say, please, in me have found out...

Anastas
13.07.2004, 01:42
Thanks, that us advise!!!
Tell or Say, please, in me have found out a ureaplasma, it was treated oklo month by huge quantity or amount of antibiotics, suppositories, (treatment has managed in 9. rub, it and costs or stands???), but rezltat it has appeared positive, now to me offer crop for 350. (It would be desirable to learn or find out the order of the prices - they correspond or meet to the validity?). And more to me 20 years, have found out erosion, offer cauterization for 1200. Any Swiss preparation for not given birth or not travailled. Tell or say, how much or as far as it is safe, and that is necessary, and that it is not necessary to do or make. What treatment for ureaplazy is necessary (how much antibiotics enough), and how much safe to not treat erosion till 25 years.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 10:01
Treatment of a ureaplasmosis with good result probably and much more cheaply (to me your health and your money is a pity). Before treatment of erosion shejki uteruses to you did or made a colposcopy and onkotsitologi??? Then we shall talk and about treatment. The letter send on my address.