PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me after sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 2 months. 3 weeks ago have stopped...

Nina
11.07.2004, 23:02
Hello. At me after sorts or labors has passed or has taken place 2 months. Everyones 3 weeks ago have stopped allocation, 5 days ago I by your advice or council have started to do or make exercises on szhimanie-razzhimanie an anus for elimination vypushchenija stenok vaginas. In day have appeared allocation - 2 days were transparent bleeeeedno-pink sometimes with an impurity brown, very insignificant (the daily lining suffices), and today have appeared krovjanistye, too insignificant. It is normal at performance of exercises or it is connected with something or something else? At the gynecologist I was on the last Monday, have told or said all normally, the uterus was reduced, shejka pure or clean. I nurse the kid, 6 times a day. A sexual life after sorts or labors still have not begun, already and I am afraid to begin. Thanks you in advance for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 09:27
Exercises cause krovjanistyh vydeleny cannot. However, the mechanical factor of a strain of muscles can help or assist outflow of a blood, And the reason of occurrence of a blood should be found out.