PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 has given birth to the boy with an atresia of an esophagus back, now I am again pregnant...

Masha
11.07.2004, 17:35
2 has given birth to the boy with an atresia of an esophagus back, now I am again pregnant, a karyotype of my son 46, x4, at the son of my aunt / my cousin, tetja-the native sister of mine mamy/when he was born / 20 years nazad/in a month has been diagnosed a craniostenosis / - to mine, so, voobshchem an obstruction of peep from a stomach in kishechnik/. Whether It is possible to consider or count a birth of my child connected with it or this? What risk of occurrence of a pathology now? In our genetic center to me have simply appointed or nominated US on terms of 10 12 both 22 24 weeks and the analysis of a blood on 16 18 ned. But in the last pregnancy me too looked at US and have found nothing... I very much worry...

Kuznetsova E.A.
13.07.2004, 07:30
The pathology of your child is connected with any adverse professional or vneshnesredovymi factors. Communications or connections with a craniostenosis of the brother, most likely, are not present (if only, you do not live in any extremely unsuccessful, from the point of view of a bionomics, region). Unfortunately, antenatal diagnostics will show nothing, but! The repeated case of a birth of the child with congenital developmental anomaly happens seldom.