PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say, please, in what situations expediently prinima...

Alexander
09.07.2004, 20:42
Hello! Tell or say, please, in what situations expediently to accept postinor? At me such situation that not protected sexual certificates or acts took place some has turned out, thus the semen immediately has not got in a vagina, but I am afraid, that at frequency, she mogl aostatsja on a balanus. Whether tablets in this case will help or assist?

Soboleva L.I.
13.07.2004, 05:10
Hello! postinor it is necessary to accept in situations when you are precisely assured, that pregnancy is undesirable. Differently, if she has come or stepped, you certainly would make abortion (for example, at reception of strong medicines, rape). If the sexual certificate or act has occured or happened without protection during the "dangerous" period of a cycle, and bear or take out pregnancy now you cannot, reception postinora too is possible or probable. In your situation I would began to be guided at date of a cycle, in spite of the fact that it not the most reliable parameter. A problem that postinor - dangerous enough preparation, can cause or call mass of by-effects and disturbances of genesial function.