PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! Never thought, that it is necessary to ask such foolish question...:...

Adele
12.07.2004, 02:51
Girls! Never thought, that it is necessary to ask such foolish question...: ((explain, how much vse-taki pregnancy lasts. I have become pregnant on April, 23rd (the menses was on April, 10th). Vrach speaks, that 40 weeks it is necessary to consider or count from the moment of conception, and interactive kalendat on mama. ru raschityvaet 40 weeks from the date of last monthly. On the other hand, pregnancy lasts 266 days, that at simple division on 7 gives 38 weeks, instead of 40. Here also I can not understand - at me now 36 or 38 week begins, and it would be desirable to know, when for the baby to wait (though clearly, that very few people gives birth or travails in the term, but vse-taki...) to That not laziness, explain, what to what? Zaranie it is grateful!

LANA
13.07.2004, 04:44
Term obstetric for 2 weeks is more than term on conception, the child ojabychno is born on 40 to obstetric week that corresponds or meets 38 to week counted up from the moment of conception.