PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Tell or say to me, please, here that. The matter is that vcher...

Katerina
11.07.2004, 14:15
Hello the doctor! Tell or say to me, please, here that. The matter is that yesterday has received repeated analyses from a ureaplasmosis (after 10 day time treatments), at the husband negative, at me weakly positive. Why so? Were treated in fact together, the same course. And more: this month sex was without a condom on 9 j day, the ovulation at me occurs or happens for 14 15 day of a cycle. Read, that favorable days for conception it is 5 days up to an ovulation and 3 days after. It turns out, that at me it has occured or happened just for 5 days (today only 11). After laid as 30 minutes on a back are necessary: ((And so: tomorrow to me to the doctor, for certain, will appoint or nominate any antibiotics and what to do or make?
Thankful in advance

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.07.2004, 04:05
Before to accept antibiotics, take into account, that the UREAPLASMA CAN be present AT the VAGINA In NORM or RATE In QUANTITY or AMOUNT UP TO 10 In 4. Therefore I would recommend the repeated analysis kulturalnym a method