PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to give birth to 2 children, has removed or has taken off after 7 years a spiral, the doctor for 3 months rekomend...

Babbling, 37 years
13.07.2004, 00:46
I wish to give birth to 2 children, has removed or has taken off after 7 years a spiral, the doctor recommended for 3 months farmateks, and whether the uterus with strong breaks will hold doubts, and at me the strong tachycardia, whether will be worse in time than pregnancy, whether there are any preventive preparations for putting off or taking out of this pathology, whether I can give birth, whether it is possible to become pregnant now, instead of to wait 3 months and what to do or make to keep a fetus, can be sew up shejku uteruses, time with the years draws in advise, please, wish to give birth to the boy how to program a floor of the child

Maljarskaja M.M.
13.07.2004, 02:49
aprogrammirovat nikaki. About a tachycardia address to kardilgu, it is necessary to find out its or her reason. If the cervical failure develops istmiko-, shejku uteruses sew up during the pregnancy. Now it would be necessary to restore endometry htja one cycle, and to become pregnant.