PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear Tatyana Borisovna. I already set to you a little vop...

Belief
09.07.2004, 14:24
Hello, dear Tatyana Borisovna. I already set to you some questions and answers me have very much satisfied, THANKS. But I wish to specify still, I was on reception at the gynecologist on 9 day of a delay, (I shall repeat, the US to me will not do or make, t. To. Abortion will not be, and a blood from us do not take), the doctor has told or said, that in 10 days if monthly will not begin, at survey she to me will tell or say, I am pregnant or not. But UNLESS at such small term PROBABLY PRECISELY to define or determine pregnancy at survey on an armchair?! I mark or celebrate, that sex always was protected, With the CONDOM. I know, that 100 % of protection are not present, but whether I can be assured, that is not pregnant. And at dysfunction of ovaries how long there can be a delay? And what nibud an infection (or disease) can cause a delay? Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
13.07.2004, 01:02
1. At a delay of 19 days the duration of gestation does not exceed 5 weeks, such pregnancy arms or hand nevsegda can be defined or determined. But skilled or experienced doctors who do not have near at hand US - define or determine. 2. At you can be and dysfunction of ovaries, its or her duration can be raznaja-from 40 days. 3. If at you do or make US why it or him to not make - both pregnancy the reason of dysfunction will be defined or determined also. 4. The infection does not give such disturbance of a cycle.