PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt please what to do or make. A duration of gestation 24...

Ekaterina
09.07.2004, 11:35
The dear doctor!
Prompt please what to do or make. A duration of gestation of 24 weeks. On term of 12 weeks has been diagnosed VPCH. Any external displays was not. Now within a month there were condylomas about an input or entrance in a vagina and around of an anus. The doctor has appointed or nominated suppositories kipferon, but they have not helped or assisted and intravenously imunnoglobulin human (but he costs or stands the expensive... .i I did not put a dropper). Now the doctor is in holiday. Prompt, how it is possible to get rid during pregnancy of these condylomas? And that my kind not ochen-that vhodnovljaet the husband.....
Whether also it is possible to give birth or travail with condylomas, not resorting to kesarevomu to section?
Thankful in advance for the answer!

Ekaterina
13.07.2004, 00:48
Here doctors are not present. That it is possible to tell or say in occasion of VPCH - it is unequivocally necessary to continue treatment, but here guarantee disposal of a virus can nobody. Tactics of sorts or labors will be developed or produced by your doctor, in fact opinions of doctors often miss. Many sanify parturient women and then at once spend zakapyvanija newborns. Is also such, that cesarean advise. And you still have time, probably rashes will pass or take place. Still or even early to build forecasts.