PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem: To my child now year and 4 months and...

Milli
09.07.2004, 19:58
Hello! At me such problem:
To my child now year and 4 months and at me were gone a menses t. e pervyaja the menses was in 6 months after sorts or labors then there were two more with an interval in 40 45 days and all the last half a year they do not come at all. Their absence can is connected with that that I still put the child to a breast? Or it chtoto with hormones? At me and up to sorts or labors the menses was days through 40! I now am in other party or side and whether there is at me time for treatment t. To to come back I assume in the spring or already now it is necessary to pass or take place inspection or to drink hormones to cause or call monthly? And more I have a fibrous mastopathy and the mixed struma it can be connected with these diseases!! Excuse pozhajlusta that has written much, but I am simple do not know as to act or arrive better!! Thanks

Malanova T.B.
12.07.2004, 22:19
If now nothing disturbs you (inflow, pressure, bad state of health) it is possible to wait till the spring as it can be really connected with incidental feeding. If there is an opportunity make only US.