PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist! To my child of 4 more months, and I have again become pregnant, was not present vozmozhnos...

Ljuba
09.07.2004, 22:37
Help or Assist! To my child of 4 more months, and I have again become pregnant, there is no opportunity to address in an out-patient department. Whether there is a way to interrupt pregnancy, not addressing to the doctor. Term 2, 5 weeks.

Lena
11.07.2004, 00:00
DO NOT RISK ITSELF! And suddenly... (tfu-fie) and at you 4 months the child.

Lyudmila
11.07.2004, 17:29
Ljubochka, please, do not kill the child. You then all life will be excruciated with remorses. Same the alive baby! My mum has become pregnant in two months after the first sorts or labors and was solved on a birth of the second child. Clearly, it is the big work. But later, in a life, she has received the award when detki vyrasli and already grandsons on a visit come.

Milena
12.07.2004, 22:00
It is really serious moralno-an ethical and medical problem. At me three children, and I realize, that too I can become pregnant, practically at any way of preservation (younger - as much, how much to yours). Very hardly to dare to transfer or carry pregnancy with small on arms or hand - again a toxicosis, pressure, eternal weariness. And here also the kid... But look or see at it or him who have already born - what he the darling, warm as smiles and marvellously smells! Sleepless nights will soon terminate, and he becomes even more interesting. Whether you are ready to deprive meaningly a life of one more, precisely same, your, already subconsciously liked little man? The god has given you unintentional pleasure and test - so pass or take place it or him! All of you will overcome for the sake of the love. Will pass or take place a few or a little;little bit time, and by all of you it will be rendered. And if do not want to have more children - after following sorts or labors will tie up pipes, and all.. . Silly to think, that THEN, kogda-nibud, it will be a high time for a birth of one more child - it or him can and not be, and regret really will. I wish you strength of mind, health and... Success!