PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 20 years. My doctor has registered to me Marvelon or Mersilon, so...

Lena
11.07.2004, 04:30
Hello! To me of 20 years. My doctor has registered to me Marvelon or Mersilon, as at me a mastopathy. However I in any case was going to to use OK with a view of contraception. So, I had some questions. Vo-the first, in occasion of reception: 21 put reception - 7 days a break. Whether it is necessary to use in these or it 7 days additional agents of contraception? Besides I heard, that if to accept tablets without 7 day time preryva it is possible to delay monthly or in general to pass or miss. Than it is fraught? And how about by-effects like depression libido, a headache or augmentation of weight? Also will proceed how long intermenstrual allocation?

Thankful in advance.

Soboleva L.I.
12.07.2004, 20:56
Hello! In 7 dnevnyj the break is not present necessity for additional contraception () and here in the first month of reception she is necessarily necessary). In occasion of a delay or a delay of a menses is than does not threaten, but vse-taki it is not necessary often to these or it;this to use and it is not necessary to accept more 2 packings of tablets without interruption. By-effects - only possible or probable, but are not obligatory in any way. If you will start to accept mersilon (at marvelona more dose of estrogens) and he will approach or suit you, the risk of by-effects is minimal. Intermenstrual allocation can be absent in general if the preparation will approach or suit you. If allocation will disturb more than 3 mes successively, it is necessary to replace a preparation.