PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist. 13.02 abortion has been made. The doxycycline is registered (I have replaced on I Salt...

Olga
12.07.2004, 03:59
Help or Assist. 13.02 abortion has been made. The doxycycline (I have replaced on Soljutab), Nistatinum is registered. Have appeared for the second day of a nagging pain and allocation of beige color, then, in 6 days have as though begun monthly, I have addressed in consultation, have made US where there was small (8) something a rest, me naprvili on cleaning, but in hospital me not vjazli, in usual city, have sent there where did or made (the paid center in Moscow suburbs), there to me did not begin to do or make, as I asked, they speak, that probably there should be all and while have appointed or nominated syringing by an iodine and betadin suppositories. I am simple in a shock, I do not know where to me to run and what to do or make, prompt! Bleedings are not present, simply not plentiful allocation and a nagging pain... .spasibo...

Malanova T.B.
12.07.2004, 20:18
Any syringings to do or make it is not necessary. The municipal hospital on a residence is obliged to take you. However, similar, that up to the extremity or end not clearly, that at you in a uterus probably is a clot. It is necessary to continue antibacterial therapy, you should look or see, give reducing. All this should do or make now female konsultatsijach, then it is necessary on the basis of documents from to to make a complaint in that Center where to you did or made abortion.