PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me 32 years. To the child of 10 months. Monthly have begun through five...

Elena
11.07.2004, 08:09
Hello, to me 32 years. To the child of 10 months. Monthly have begun in five months after sorts or labors. I accept Logest. Recently there was an appreciable depression of a sex inclination, depressive mood. I assume communication or connection between reception of data OK and my status. Unfortunately, no other way of contraception except for OK and " the interrupted certificate or act " is comprehensible. Tell or say, can be it is meaningful change OK, for example, on mikroljut? Or what or other preparation. I understand what more correctly to hand over the analysis on hormones, then to receive consultation and the reference of the expert, but absolutely there is no time. Thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
12.07.2004, 20:00
Hello, Elena! Try to replace a preparation on Mersilon or Novinet - at them absolutely same structure as at Logesta, but preparations are sometimes transferred or carried absolutely differently. Sense to begin reception mikroldjuta is not present - in itself a dose of hormones (hence, and verojanost) it is more than by-effects. If with these preparations will be too most it is necessary to pass on mini-drank or saw.