PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My question consists in the following. The matter is that in January we plan popyt...

Anna
11.07.2004, 08:30
My question consists in the following. The matter is that in January we plan to try to conceive the kid. But within a month I drink nastoj on grasses (with the maintenance or contents of spirituous tinctures) and to drink about a month. We with the husband have counted up, that 1 litre of it or this natoja on a fortress is peer 13 % to wine. I accept on 7 table spoons 3 times a day. Whether Priemlimo thus to try to conceive the child (whether can be posledsvija, alcohol vsyo-taki though and with grasses), and if it will turn out, whether can continue I on first terms to drink nastoj, besides alcohol, probably, for the kid very harmfully. Fitoterapevt (by the way, the doctor on education and under the experience), the made collecting, has told or said, that is possible, but to me kak-that not on itself the matter is that I drink (2 glasses of wine for a holiday - a maximum very little) and posledsvy alcohol for the child awfully I am afraid, probably, I even am reinsured. Advise how to act or arrive. Consequences in fact can be serious. Yours faithfully, Anna.

Ryazanov And.
12.07.2004, 18:43
Anna if it is possible or probable - pass to broths of grasses which were registered to you by the doctor. If it is impossible - choose between continuation of treatment and conception. Besides remember, what not all grasses are resolved by pregnant women