PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my name is Xenia. To me of 15 years. One month ago I have entered in floors...

Xenia
08.07.2004, 23:03
Hello, my name is Xenia. To me of 15 years. One month ago I have started out a sexual life. Kotratseptivami we with my partner do not use, but during the sexual certificate or act my orchestra during is pulled out with the member. During monthly he has not had time to pull out "it or him". Tell or say please what verojatnoss what I zabereminjaju??? I to accept Tablets I am afraid, and on condoms at me a boring.

JUlja
09.07.2004, 03:58
I not the doctor, but seem to me - 100 %-th, so immediately to the gynecologist!!!

apo
09.07.2004, 23:11
nenado... I too not the doctor, but I precisely know that probability zaberemenit at you not greater or big, but she is!!! So correctly to you have told or said address to the doctor or make the test

apo
10.07.2004, 20:40
nenado... I too not the doctor, but I precisely know that probability zaberemenit at you not greater or big, but she is!!! So correctly to you have told or said address to the doctor or make the test

van
11.07.2004, 09:36
Send all

child
12.07.2004, 16:15
Interrupted sexual akt-very unreliable agent from pregnancy because in "greasing" of the partner the small amount of spermatozoons which it is quite enough too contains that you have become pregnant. Simply someone carries by, and someone sooner or later becomes pregnant. So have it in view of. And to the gynecologist descend or go, she can to you something or something else will pick up. And to replace condoms with other stamp did not try or taste?