PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, well respond please, mini abortion under a local narcosis it is sick? To...

julja
02.07.2004, 19:44
People, well respond please, mini abortion under a local narcosis it is sick? Where koljat a narcosis? How much nyxes? And in general, what is felt? I simply very much am nervous

Janna
05.07.2004, 21:35
Under it is sick. Is mini under the general or common. Do or make a nyxis in a vein on an arm or a hand. and through 15 mines already you go home. Any pain not xedcndetim

Ekaterina.
09.07.2004, 09:27
mini-abortion is much more dangerous, that usual honey. Abortion on later term.

The anonym
12.07.2004, 10:15
JUlja if there is an opportunity of it or this to not do or make - to not do or make better. mini-abortion is not more dangerous usual, and on the contrary. At mini-abortion " it is cleaned or removed only endometry, and at usual walls of a uterus skrebut the metal subject and damages or injures already deeper layer - a myometrium. Certainly under the general or common narcosis it is better, but all depends on that that will enter and from the anaesthesiologist. To me did or made mini-abortion - all was normal (how much or as far as it in general can be at abortion), psihologoicheski is certainly very serious, but at all all happens - to a miscellaneous. And in practice (I study in medical HIGH SCHOOL) I saw as abortions do or make practically nazhivuju, that is certainly it or him a narcosis entered into a vein, the person is in such intermediate status, muscles are weakened, but he hears all and feels, certainly these feelings are dulled, but is all the same sick, little girls directly shouted. The dose in fact should steal up individually and an agent for a narcosis too, and at them on all the same "is put", someone sufficed, and someone is not present.

Ekaterina.
12.07.2004, 15:07
It is a question disputable. And in most cases mini-abortion much more travmatichen.