PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please what consequences after abortion (vacuum) if et happen...

The anonym
09.07.2004, 19:44
Tell or Say please what consequences after abortion (vacuum) if it is the first pregnancy (6 7 weeks) and me 22 years happen? And what percent or interest of women becomes fruitless? What inflammations appear?

Eve
10.07.2004, 23:25
I not so long ago asked the same questions, as you. And is now happy and ready to become mother. I have decided to leave the child. At me very good personal doctor. And in plain terms he has explained to me, that even the most skilfully made abortion cannot give any guarantee. Probability of 50/50 %. And quality of the made abortion does not influence it. From complications most likely solderings, an inflammation endometrija, perforation of a uterus. And in the further it is possible or probable nevynashivaemost. So to solve to you. I wish to make a correct choice.

Eve
11.07.2004, 08:28
Also know any role for an organism the first does not play is pregnancy or not. To simply young not given birth or not travailled woman will experience more hardly possible or probable sterility or barrenness, couples of that which already has a child.

Ketrin
12.07.2004, 07:23
The first abortion it is undesirable to do or make, if at you negative rezus-the factor, and at your partner positive as at the subsequent beremennostjah it is possible or probable rezus-the conflict (as a consequence - nevynashivanie and t. The item) Though it too is treated. Simply it is one more reason to not do or make abortion.

Olga
12.07.2004, 14:33
There was a pregnancy, accepted serious antibiotics from kidneys (that is pregnant did not know), have advised abortion. Did or made mini. IN a WEEK it was found out, THAT PREGNANCY CONTINUES TO DEVELOP!!!! Scraped out or curetted so. Awfully! mini abortion is not badly but if gde-nibud is real-time the control of US do not regret money!!!
At me now it's OK, ber-t 7 ned., but abortion I shall not do or make more.