PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Umenja a serious problem. I the doctor, on early term of the pregnancy (...

Vick
11.07.2004, 16:51
Umenja a serious problem. I the doctor, on early term of the pregnancy (1 7 days after conception, scheduled) have got under influence of a roentgenoscopy, casually, it or this my trade demanded. In a week after a delay I hurted or was ill;was sick. Temperature 38, an ache in joints, pains in muscles, the catarral phenomena were not, the temperature 38 kept about one day, hurted or was ill;was sick 3 days. In family except for me my daughter, too without the catarral phenomena hurted or was ill;was sick. This poisoning was possible or probable. In two weeks after a delay, on term on US of 5 6 weeks I had a threat of an abortion. After therapy: djufaston, no-shpa, vit. E, Suppositories with a papaverine, Etamsylatum, on 3 y put botched work has stopped. A question: whether it is necessary to continue to save pregnancy, me 30 years?

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 23:33
By a spirit of the letter to save you pregnancy do not want. But whether there will be at you one more chance???

Vick
12.07.2004, 11:53
It seems to me, that you have not correctly understood me. I very much want the child, it is scheduled pregnancy. But I very much am afraid for health of the future child.