PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 32 weeks. I drink nearby 1, 5 l liquids in day. Very seldom and pomalu I go to that...

Marina
06.07.2004, 22:36
32 weeks. I drink nearby 1, 5 l liquids in day. Very seldom and pomalu I go to a toilet. Iz-for it or this I type or collect weight. The doctor swears. I drink " leaves of a cowberry " - does not help or assist. Little girls, than you use at edemas how deduce or remove a liquid? Thanks

masha
10.07.2004, 03:46
What does the doctor mean swears? He directed or referred you on the analysis wet, as there fiber " feels itself ". It is necessary for you to find out what quantity or amount of a liquid you allocate for a day (t. e. To measure volume of each emiction and to summarize in the extremity or end of day). In an ideal drunk it should be equaled deduced or removed. My gynecologist utrezhdaet, that contrary to occuring opinion to limit itself in a liquid it is impossible (t. e. If it would be desirable to drink always), restriction of entering of a liquid perceives an organism - to the and starts to accumulate (to reserve) a liquid, from here - edemas. Are very useful cranberry morsy, tea is better for excluding, also to exclude any water with gas (gas interferes with deducing or removing of a liquid), the diet is recommended: a minimum salt, is not present zharenomu, fat, etc. At more serious cases medicamental treatment, often hospitalization is appointed or nominated. It is better to solve this question with the gynecologist. Success.

child
12.07.2004, 09:22
Even for deducing or removing a liquid it is good to drink renal tea! It or him as a rule appoint or nominate instead of a cowberry leaf or sheet and to make conveniently in a drugstore he prodaetsja in bags! Try or taste!!!