PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, please help or assist. There can be a question foolish, but... When mine...

Natali
11.07.2004, 10:19
Girls, please help or assist. There can be a question foolish, but... When my partner will be morally and will be financially ready to paternity at me, I am afraid a climacterium already will come or step:-) (... I shall tell or say fairly, I wish it or him to deceive. We use exclusively condoms (at it or him problems with a bridle, and finishes quickly, and without rubber it or him to not force). To me it is fast tridtsatnik will knock, it is time to give birth or travail for a long time. What can I undertake? Read kak-that in Kosmopolitene clause or article " Unromantic zachanie " - about which woman it was possible to become pregnant, when she after the sexual certificate or act has entered into herself contents of a condom... It is really real? How much spermatozoons live in rubber? Can, to somebody the situation will seem to the friend if it is possible, share advice or council. THANKS

Lina
12.07.2004, 09:15
About rubber I do not know, but it seems to me that spermatozoons are very hardy also such variant it is possible to consider or examine, possible to make a hole slightly in a condom (if there is an opportunity or to transform its or his putting on into a game element), possible to try or taste oral sex, but to collect this business in a mouth, and kuda-nibud on ladoshku and on destination. And in general - before think once again - whether it is necessary to deprive with the child of the father (hardly he will forgive or excuse such or signs as imposed in similar circumstances if itself it is not ready), do not deprive with the child and family. In any case - success!