PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Term of 5 weeks. Zatoshnilo first time only yesterday. The general or common delicacy and sonlivos...

Xenia
03.07.2004, 02:05
Term of 5 weeks. Zatoshnilo first time only yesterday. The general or common delicacy and a sleepiness. A question: when to go to the doctor? And to itself - to the gynecologist or the therapist?

Konstantin
05.07.2004, 09:32
Go it is direct now in female consultation and be registered! The earlier, the better!

Svetlana
08.07.2004, 16:22
To go it is desirable before. Now your doctor the gynecologist. Simply it is better that the doctor observed of a course of your pregnancy. Success to you and your kid!

Lily
12.07.2004, 06:08
And at me both of time at the further perfect state of health with 5 for 7 week was just such status - I even voluntary stopped to smoke and drink coffee and ate one tomatoes (pochemu-that), was as a squeezed orange, and is not clear from what... And then all passed or took place. And one helped or assisted me (seriously) only: to sleep in plenty, I simply day slept and sympathized with all working women who cannot allow itself of it or this.
P. S. And in consultation to me have for the first time told or said " That so has early come, come nedelek in 11... ", and in the second I and itself did not hurry up.