PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 32 years. I wish to give birth to the second child. At me a problem with...

Julia
06.07.2004, 10:10
Hello! To me 32 years. I wish to give birth to the second child. At me a problem with a dream, I can not longly fall asleep, often I wake up among night, I sleep sensitively from any rustle I wake up. Diagnose endogenous or endogenic depression. Already during 2 years I accept antidepressants: "Lerivon" 1/4 1/2 tablets for the night. And I live. How this preparation influences pregnancy? Whether it is harmful to a fetus? And can at pregnancy a level of a serotonin in a blood will rise and there will be no necessity for this medicine?

Malanova T.B.
10.07.2004, 09:35
Julia, the question on your pregnancy should be solved only with psihitrom, on a background of carrying out of medicamental therapy it is necessary to be protected carefully.

Julia
10.07.2004, 16:03
The doctor! The psychotherapist speaks, what "Lerivon", is safe for a fetus, and the gynecologist approves or confirms, what no antidepressants can be accepted during pregnancy? To whom to listen?

Malanova T.B.
12.07.2004, 05:17
To instructions to Lerivonu it is written, that reception of a preparation is possible or probable ONLY in case of EMERGENCY. So I agree with the gynecologist.