PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, little girls! Tell or say, what signs beemennosti in per at you were...

Vick
19.06.2004, 05:37
Good afternoon, little girls! Tell or say, what signs beemennosti in the first days of a delay at you were? At me reduces a little and sips a loin, and a stomach or belly on a circle, whether it is normal? I wish to make tomorrow the test, whether necessarily the second stria should be precise as the first?

Svetlana
21.06.2004, 08:05
Yes, any especially was not. The same sensations as before monthly which vot-here will begin, only here have not begun as should. At me tes has shown in 1 yj day of a delay, the stria was bright enough. But, in general the second stria if she is (is not important brightness) means also pregnancy is. But, chemist's tests as a whole are considered not too reliable.

Ekaterina.
25.06.2004, 04:15
Normally. Can be and such signs. Also happens, that the first months pass or take place without any signs. Do or make the test. The second stria of m.. More dim, than the first. Success.

Vick
27.06.2004, 08:15
Svetlana then what test is better for buying or purchasing? Or at once to address to the gynecologist?

Vick
30.06.2004, 23:41
Ekaterina, at me even spots on the face have acted, as is usual before monthly, but the breast does not hurt (usually always disturbs for a week prior to the beginning)... It too is normal?

Anna
01.07.2004, 01:53
Hi Vick, at me one week prior to a delay preferences in meal have changed, I sladkoezhka and constantly what nibud consume candies, and here as cut off - anything sweet did not want (and I do not want)... I podumala-am strange... Then to me at night it was stuffy and it is hot, though it was cool, to an extreme measure we budujushchy papochka slept under a down blanket... He podumal-it is strange... All rest as before monthly: the breast more also hurts, the stomach or belly pulls, mood changeable... When we have made the test and have seen the second stria, all "strangenesses" have cleared up...

Svetlana
04.07.2004, 19:50
You know, to me has defined or determined pregnancy the test for 10 roubles. But, if want for certain the nobility, that with you then certainly it is better to descend or go in ZHK. On US pregnancy define or determine in 21 day after possible or probable conception, by birth - in 14 days. Success.

Anna
05.07.2004, 15:10
Vick, at me the problem with a skin (though spots nebylo even at teenage age) was observed down to 10, now tfu-fie... (and that I have become nervous, at all the skin improves during pregnancy, and at me... The paragraph). .testov buy or purchase for fidelity a couple, and to the gynecologist (and on US) it is necessary to go on 7 10 delays monthly. I wish good luck!

Vick
09.07.2004, 02:22
Many thanks for support, little girls! Very much it would be desirable to remain at your forum the nearest 9 months:)

Ekaterina.
12.07.2004, 05:03
Vick, the breast can be poured at once, and can and not disturb at all. All signs are individually. The most important - absence of a menses. Buy or purchase the test of the known manufacturer. And to tell the truth, chemist's tests still me, podrug-friends did not bring any of mine never. There is, that a result false, but it is a rarity. Success.