PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, prompt please: At me 35 weeks of pregnancy. For posledni...

Olga
10.07.2004, 10:31
The doctor, prompt please:
At me 35 weeks of pregnancy. For last 3 4 weeks has typed or collected nearby 3, 5 (though I eat it is not enough, even appetite especially is not present). Up to pregnancy weighed 48, now - 62 at body height 165. Whether it is dangerous to the child that I now type or collect so much for a short time interval?
I read that last month on the contrary the weight especially does not vary.

Elena
12.07.2004, 01:59
First of all it is necessary to define or determine, whether is not present at you gestoza (it or him haraktirizujut not only the sharp increase of weight, but also rising of arterial pressure and presence of fiber in urine - and for statement of the diagnosis is enough two attributes from three). Simply set of weight not so is dangerous To the child, he types or collects it or him together with you and is elementary reserved by Adeps. And the birth of large children has consequences not only for mum (to give birth or travail to the child in weight of 4 kg more hardly, than 3), but also theoretically raises or increases risk possible or probable patalogy at the child in the future. Therefore try to eat wholesome food, limit salt and arrange days of limited intake of food. Successes!