PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to wear at pregnancy trusy-stringi? The Question, probably, ridiculous...

The anonym
07.07.2004, 18:13
Whether it is possible to wear at pregnancy trusy-stringi? The Question, probably, ridiculous, but the girlfriend approves or confirms, what it is impossible categorically? But why? I wear from a clap or cotton, but at me term while nebolshoj-15 weeks.

Alexander
09.07.2004, 09:53
And why she approves or confirms it? She gde-something has read through that
Or simply envies your beautiful popke?:) I all life
I wear only stringi, but here last two months has got in
Usual shorts, and that only because is not so convenient,
Stomach or Belly big and in the priest cowards painfully stretch.

The anonym
10.07.2004, 04:20
I do not know, at it or her 35 weeks and she goes on courses. Probably, from height of experience speaks:)
And special you bought bras? On what term it is necessary? At me small grud-1 size when I will need to buy or purchase " a pregnant bra "?

Nata
11.07.2004, 00:30
In general I heard on TV, that doctors do not recommend to wear stringi to anybody iz-that the probability of is great that bacteria from a proctal or an anal aperture easily get in a vagina if you wear stringi. Probably, therefore they especially are not recommended to be worn during pregnancy.

vika
11.07.2004, 13:13
ne znaju mozhno ili nelzia, no u nas (usa) v magazinach mozhno najti spezialnyje stringi dlia beremennych.

Dmitry (I not the doctor)
11.07.2004, 22:57
I can not suffer or bear on women such shorts.