PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To us with the wife under forty years. At us different rezus-factors: at me prevaja polozh...

Sergey
11.07.2004, 07:23
To us with the wife under forty years. At us different rezus-factors: at me prevaja positive group of a blood, and well it or her negative. The wife, similar, has become pregnant. Speak, at different rhesuses moreover at pregnancy at such age the child can be born defective or incomplete. Whether so it? If yes, what probability of negative result? Whether it will be reflected and on its or her health? What it is necessary to do or make? The wife already has the child from first marriage.

Alain
11.07.2004, 10:44
Mine to you advice or council: address in the Center of planning of family on the Sevastopol prospectus. They specialize on rezus-conflicts, except for that age - they here too can you podstrahovat! Ask in Female Consultation for yours akushera-the gynecologist " a direction on consultation in TSPSiR ".

child
11.07.2004, 20:44
If the woman, at such age not primapara (as in your case) this pregnancy should not cause or call special complications, it is necessary to concern to the health more closely or attentively... And that at you different rhesuses now at all a problem, is simple all pregnancy, each 3 4 weeks, your wife will need to hand over a blood from a vein on antibodies and if they will be found out doctors at once will arrange and with the baby all will be by way of, and developmental anomalies which you are afraid can arise not more often, than at 30 years or summer women. So seem to the gynecologist, make US, drink vitamins and success!