PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my sister - in-law - an endometriosis. Accepted terrible lekars...

Sergey.
11.07.2004, 11:07
The dear doctor!
At my sister - in-law - an endometriosis. Accepted terrible medicines - from accessible most sovrmennye hormones and antibiotics (zoviraks???) - any to sense. A status now - awful, strong pains in a side. Were in hospital in Sokolnikah (like specializes on it or this), in TSPSiR - everyone make a helpless gesture, such sensation that otfutbolivajut. Whether Well treat where nibud this infection? Advise please clinic where will really closely concern to its or her problems, and that we go on reception to different candidates of sciences and it is heard: well if it will not help or assist, accept it and if also it will not help or assist - it is necessary to cut tubas. The girl yet did not give birth or travail, and of all this is afraid that auknetsja.
Thanks in advance.

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.07.2004, 20:02
If at the girl the endometriosis it is shown hormonal lecheie, and can be and a laparoscopy.
If at the girl an endometritis - that is shown a physiotherapy + antiinflammatory e treatment. Because strong pains in a side can be caused both that, and another. I can invite to myself to reception, a miracle I do not promise, but I shall try to pick up adequate treatment, not telling, that it is necessary to try or taste. Bodies for record 265 52 44 or 89026819918