PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls how you think, how much or as far as it is necessary to trust BT? Attributes of an ovulation are...

Face
09.07.2004, 06:33
Girls how you think, how much or as far as it is necessary to trust BT? Attributes of an ovulation are (tjanuchie allocation, a pain in ovaries, and t. Item on 15 - 16 day of a cycle), but on BT it as it is not reflected. I shall not understand. Here today 17 day of a cycle. legda to sleep yesterday in 2 nights. In the morning not rising from bed of criterion BT in 8 mornings 36.6 and in 11 t 37.0. At usual tempe-re under the mouse or mousy 36.5. That designates it that this month for precisely pregnancy to not wait? Or BT it still not an occasion?

child
11.07.2004, 18:21
To do or make conclusions on BT, it is necessary to measure it or her at least 2 cycles and already to judge features of your organism and this cycle in particular. When I measured BT for the first time, in the first cycle with BT there was something not clear, in fact the various facts can affect or influence it or her (for cold up to the sexual certificate or act on the eve) and in 2 oh time all was almost ideal. My advice or council write down measurements even 2 h cycles and descend or go to the gynecologist, it will be easier to her to establish or install what problems at YOU and whether there are they in general. And still find on a site in "search" basal temperature, there all is in detail described. Success.