PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! On September, 8th, 13 days prior to monthly (it is usual nabljud...

Masha, 23 years
10.07.2004, 18:11
Hello, the doctor! On September, 8th, 13 days prior to monthly (usually it was observed for 2 4 days), I in the right breast had inspissations. The breast hurted or was ill;was sick only by pressing. Also have appeared curdled the allocation, accompanied an itch. Has bought or purchased "Kandibene" and has put down 3 tablets, but allocation have not stopped also steel as yogurt, white color. My partner had a boring on a sexual member, the doctor to him has told or said, is what is it similar to a fungus and has written out ointment with Clotrimazolum, all has passed or has taken place. On September, 21 25st were monthly. Has gone to the gynecologist that also to consult about contraception. Me have checked up and have sent on US of mammary glands which has shown, that pathological educations are not present. Have diagnosed " an inflammation of ovaries " and, as consequence or investigation, " a diffusive or diffuse mastopathy ". Have registered an aloe, 6, 1, "immedin" and "mastodinon". About allocation have told or said nothing. During course of treatment of allocation again became curdled. Has already bought or purchased "Kanizon" and has put down 6 tablets, allocation again steel as yogurt. Has gone to the gynecologist, to me have told or said, that inflammatory process became less, but still proceeds. From vydeleny have written out "Betadin" on 2 candles in day. On October, 22 26nd have passed or have taken place monthly, has simultaneously started to accept oral contraceptives "Regulon" which were advised by the doctor. On October, 27th it has started to be treated "Betadinom". "Mastodinon" I drink the fourth week, but improvements are not present. Besides, there were inspissations also in the left breast, the breast hurts at any movement, became rigid. After last monthly bleedings have not stopped, today there is a temperature 37, 2. With the partner it is used by condoms as it or he after thinking has a boring. Whether has sense further to accept "Regulon"? What with me also what at me with a breast?

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 18:18
It is necessary to seem repeatedly mammologu, and the selftreatment of a colpitis has resulted in available at you. The further treatment should be spent only on the basis of smears.