PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! There were troubles (an itch, light allocation), has handed over PTSR on all...

Irina
10.07.2004, 11:12
Hello! There were troubles (an itch, light allocation), has handed over PTSR on all kinds of infections and viruses. Have revealed 3 (polozhitnlnaja reaction): chlamydias, a ureaplasmosis and gonderelly. A question: whether it is possible to pick up a variant of treatment at which there is a probability to get rid of all at once or it is necessary to treat separately each infection and how much it will borrow or occupy time. Whether it is possible to transfer or carry treatment for the period in 1, 5 months as at me the planned holiday on this period, to be treated during holiday in the given situation to me there is no opportunity. I do not know as for a long time at me these infections (did not hand over similar analyses of year 3 precisely, but troubles have begun couple of months back). And more a question in occasion of treatment of the partner. How long it will be at it or him, the same it should be medicines? Thanks for the answer.

child
11.07.2004, 17:05
Well you give.... In 2 months similar diseases pass in the chronic form.
Are urgently treated (and to pick up one antibiotic quite probably - the last see the American antibiotics are very good)