PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Yesterday did or made US the doctor the CYST in the right ovary has told or said: the sizes...

Christina 21
10.07.2004, 19:30
Hello! Yesterday did or made US the doctor the CYST in the right ovary has told or said: the sizes 55* 53, loktatsija on the letter t.., it is simply not clearly written, I can not prohonour. And more EROSION. The uterus not greater or big for my age has and more told or said that at me: the size of a uterus in saginalnoj planes 49* 34, in a horizontal plane 34* 42. Tell or say, please, on the cyst, erosion and that about my uterus how much is dangerous. To the doctor on reception it is necessary on Friday, but till Friday still so it is far, and I very much am nervous. In advance I Thank you.

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 16:35
Education in an ovary it is necessary to observe 1 2 cycles. If it is a functional cyst she will leave independently if it is a good-quality tumour dynamic observation will allow to define or determine. What is this education and then it will be necessary to be operated. Erosion - it is necessary to make a colposcopy and smears on onkotsitologiju then will solve a question on a method of its or her treatment. And the sizes of a uterus normal!