PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me 36 years, are not present both pipes (operation was 13 years ago). Menst...

Masha
09.07.2004, 23:53
Hello. To me 36 years, are not present both pipes (operation was 13 years ago). A menses were to the day, a cycle of 28 days. One month ago began to accept Acidum folicum, in day of the beginning of a menses have begun brown allocation, without a pain... No more than one teaspoon in day, today 3 y day! To the gynecologist I shall get not soon, t. To I am not in Russia and to wait for reception longly. I have read through about an endometriosis, is very upset, were going to to do or make EKO in June, have passed or have taken place full inspection. Whether there can be at me an internal bleeding? In any case I shall be glad to the answer.

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 11:29
If you before EKO have passed or have taken place full inspection and at you have not revealed an endometriosis, if similar allocation for the first time why you to yourselves at once have exposed such diagnosis??? And there can be it reaction to Acidum folicum??? On cold??, on stress??