PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tatyana Borisovna, I hope for your answer! Help or assist please!!!!...

Nataly
08.07.2004, 11:52
Tatyana Borisovna, I hope for your answer! Help or assist please!!!! 4 years I suffer from a misfortune under the name vaginalnyj the Candidiasis (Candida) approximately with periodicity with relapse of times in 4 8 months on end... All time one and too curdled allocation with a characteristic smell and an itch... Treated all absolutely (difljukan, terzhinan, gino-pevaril, ginezol, Nistatinum, livarol + Nistatinum tb, nizoral tb... And td) has learnt or taught all names of preparations... Helped or assisted a current on some interval... For this time it was checked on all infections... Also has only once shown presence of herpes genital.... But in fact he is not treated... And the repeated analysis executed by other method of research has not shown its or his presence... Last time has passed or has taken place treatment.. 3 weeks ago... The smear was in norm or rate... Together with vrachem have sighed with simplification... And here... Today.. All on new... And the doctor approves or confirms that the candidiasis cannot so often will repeat... 3 weeks later absolute or hundred-percent treatment... Speaks that probably I have herpes... But it is a verdict.. In fact it or him to not cure... Also that now I shall be from a thrush it is excruciated all life, I ask you, help or assist, washing the doctor to mine any more does not know as me still to treat... I am surveyed in very dear or expensive clinic... Has spent all an available money. .a to sense I do not see, I already run into a depression, I married... And at me is not present iz-for a candidiasis polnotsenoj a sexual life... And I very much want the child... Whether it is possible for me with my problems it or him to plan?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From the gynecologist. Diseases... I suffer only dysfunction of ovaries... And without analyses to me have appointed or nominated utrozhestan... Now the second month a cycle lasts 19 20 days...

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 07:02
1. Uchityavja, that you received mass of preparations, it is necessary to make uniinstantly or in one stage a usual smear on flora and crop of a contained vagina on mushrooms and chuvstvielnost them to antimicotic preparations. 2. Presence at you at diagnostics of herpes - not a verdict. If there are no clinical displays - no trouble. Preparation for sorts or labors is spent only. 3. Without inspection it is not necessary to accept any hormones, their reception, besides, stimulates repeated display of a thrush.