PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me such question. My menstrual cycle usually was 3...

Anna
10.07.2004, 13:41
The dear doctor!
At me such question. My menstrual cycle usually was 30 32 days, monthly last about 6 days. Has started to accept Novinet from first day of a menses and in current of all reception were brownish allocation which to the extremity or end of reception of a pack were replaced on pinkish. But everywhere it is written, that in the first month of reception OK this normal phenomenon. But on 19 tablet the bleeding has amplified. And in the first 3 days after the termination or ending of reception (after 21 tablets, in 7 dnevnyj a break) were krovjanistye allocation. After that allocation have stopped. Whether .mozhno it to consider or count as those mensturalno similar vydelenijami, that should go in 7 dnevnyj a break between receptions of packs. Also what to me to do or make, if suddenly after the beginning of reception of the second pack in my usual cycle monthly which at me was prior to the beginning of reception OK, will begin bloody allocation?
And more the doctor, advise any lubrikant, a cream because very much often during sex of usual greasing does not suffice and there are painful sensations in the beginning of the sexual certificate or act.
Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
11.07.2004, 06:51
Bloody allocation it is possible to consider or count these or thus menstrualnopodobnoj as reaction. If will be bloody allocation, plentiful - to address to the doctor.
As "greasing" I recommend gel "premitsija"