PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good morning! At me to you a question. In 16 years to me have put erosion. Then I on...

Light
07.07.2004, 13:13
Good morning! At me to you a question. In 16 years to me have put erosion. Then I have gone to the doctor iz-for ulcers on sexual labiums. Have told or said that all will pass or take place - treatments any did not appoint or nominate. Half a year back Now to me 19) again was at the doctor. Have told or said that all ok. No erosion is present, a smear normal. 5 days ago have again appeared jazvochki. Thus the emiction was morbid and have appeared water allocation from a vagina. Yesterday was at the doctor. This time has addressed in a paid out-patient department. Have told or said that erosion enough sildnaja and that most likely is an infection any long-playing. Have made uzi - on uzi all vporjadke. Have taken a smear. Yesterday all the evening long places to itself not nahrodila. Today has gone in the morning has handed over analyses on a lues and on FEATURES. What is it can be? Respond please... Up to results there are more day, and I to myself do not find a place...

Light
10.07.2004, 12:03
Has forgotten to add... Last night urodynias by itself have stopped.

Malanova T.B.
11.07.2004, 05:25
By arising jazvochkam, at you, probably, gerpeticheskaja an infection. Besides most likely, at you a congenital ectopia, instead of erosion. It is necessary to make a colposcopy, onkotsitologiju.